GPS Outage

Foucault de Bonneval foucault at thaumiers.com
Tue Jan 23 18:46:14 CET 2007

Hi,

after one week of subscription I'am impressed by how many ideas and
suggestions come every day. I'am sure that Neo will be one of the best
phone in the future. And as a non developper, I'am very sad to have to
wait for official launch :'(

just two points about GPS :
 - will the Neo have a GPS connexion for an external antenna. Because
some car glass don't let signals go through and some people I know had
to buy antennas for Tomtom (pare brise athermique in French)
 - will the V2 carry an FM reciever to get free live traffic (RDS I
think) information ?

Thanks to all for the ideas you are suggesting !!!

Regards,
Foucault
Mail : foucault at thaumiers.com
Photos : Updated 22 mai 2006