Bluetooth Voice Dialing (and A2DP)

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Tue Jan 23 20:25:54 CET 2007

Just got signed up on the list, so sorry if this has been covered in
is the ability to use voice dialing over bluetooth and for it to be a
seamless experience.

So, first.  What is the status of the bluetooth on the phone?  What type
of hardware is it using and who is developing the stack?

Second, is there voice recognition software already developed for the
device?  If not, is someone working on it?  If so, can it be initiated
from the headset via bluetooth?

Last question, is A2DP implemented in the stack?  I feel that will be a
highly requested feature (down the road at least).