OpenMoko development environment (was: Re: Built in PIM app source?)

Torsten Röhl news at softure.de
Tue Jan 23 21:15:37 CET 2007

Am Samstag, 20. Januar 2007 18:39 schrieb Sencer:
thank you, for the good link ...
i have two questions
i) gtk+ is c based (but i allways think in c++ ) do you think it's possible
also use the "gtk+ c++" bindings for neo1973? - or is this a bad idea...
ii) i read it's also possible to use gtk+  and c++ (with static callbacks) do
you think maybe this would be possible on neo1973

- torsten