app idea: where is my stuff (wims)

Andrew Turner ajturner at
Tue Jan 23 21:15:14 CET 2007

This is really neat idea - I've seen web projects that allow you to
'geotag' real-world objects ( and others), but this is
actually for your own purposes of tracking that item back down.
Perhaps you take a CD/DVD/Video game to a friend's house, or when
you're shopping you want to remember to come back and pick up that
outfit/TV/Equipment when you're by the mall again. Or, sporting event
season ticket seats (really getting to how good accuracy will the AGPS

While LBS mobile apps aren't new, the Neo will be one of the first to
expose the AGPS to client-side developers (besides Nextel, which
inspired Mologogo).

This is what makes it exciting :)