idea for Neo 2nd generation: Accelerometer

Jose Ildefonso Camargo Tolosa ildefonso.camargo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 03:15:13 CET 2007

Hi!

Too much trouble...... the phone could get "confused" when you
walk/run/jump, or when you are in a car/bus.

But guess what: it could be an excellent "excersize" partner, by
measuring an approximation of your "walk".

I could also suggest adding temperature/HR sensor (really good, from
sensirion, I use them a lot), and, off course, a pressure sensor for
"atmosferic pressure", and it is cheap as well.
but I think that it would make the phone my "geek thing", and these
features are not really a "plus" for most people.

too bad :( ... anyway, I'll just build my "everything measurer :P", I
know I can :) .  I will add every sensor I can get for free (samples).

Hope this helps,

Ildefonso Camargo