idea for Neo 2nd generation: Accelerometer

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Wed Jan 24 05:04:57 CET 2007

Do a google on Sensiva or check out my blog at www.collins.net.pr/blog
Specifically http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2005/10/sensiva.html
and http://deancollinsblog.blogspot.com/2006/03/neat-ui.html

You could build some very cool application control in with a good accelerometer, flick your mobile to the left to delete the window you are in or to the right to send a call to voicemail etc.

I use the google question mark command on sensiva about 200 times a day and love it.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd
dean at cognation.net