idea for Neo 2nd generation: Accelerometer

Tim Newsom cephdon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 18:58:31 CET 2007

Yeah.. I was using the accelerometer in my example to tell the program
what the phone orientation was so that you could limit distance without
having to touch the interface.  If you had it set up to run from a free
external button, you could push it
And orient the phone and point and the phone could vibrate a little when
it found the answer.  Then you can look at the face to see what it was.