When Good Agendas Turn Bad - Linux/GNU, etc

Declan Naughton piratepenguin at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 19:19:14 CET 2007

On 1/24/07, Richard Franks <richard.franks at drdc-rddc.gc.ca> wrote:
> How about we let our Agenda be the cool technology and innovation
> instead?

So freedom has nothing to do with it?

I wouldn't be too surprised. I read some nice stuff from Sean alright,
but IF you just wrote an apt description of "our Agenda", it would
seem, as isn't unusual, that freedom is offered only such that it
helps towards "cool technology and innovation". At that, naturally,
this wouldn't be a great place to suggest using GNU/Linux instead of
Linux (and I for one wouldn't be too slow to drop it :) .

--
Declan Naughton