camera in the next version ? (for augmented reality app)

Justyn Butler justynbutler+openmoko at googlemail.com
Wed Jan 24 20:07:55 CET 2007

>From a personal standpoint I'd like to see a camera in the next version,
because I use the 2MP one in my phone very frequently. It's handy to have a
camera of some sort with me 100% of the time to catch random events - of
course it doesn't replace a real camera for situations where I can plan to
have one on me in advance.

But like you say, it's the other developments that could be made with a
camera on the OpenMoko that are really exciting, the stuff we can't even
think of right now.

Justyn