How to get involved (HELP!!!)

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at murmp.com
Wed Jan 24 22:47:14 CET 2007

Thanks and will do...working on getting OpenEmbedded installed as we
speak/type.

One question though.  Is there any collaborative place for apps right
now?  Or is it pretty much every man for himself until they release the
source?  Meaning, say I start on a simple app, but want feedback.  Do I
need to create a project (sourceforge, etc) or is there a specific place
for OpenMoko software?