How to get involved (HELP!!!)

Jonathon Suggs jsuggs at
Wed Jan 24 22:47:14 CET 2007

Thanks and will do...working on getting OpenEmbedded installed as we

One question though.  Is there any collaborative place for apps right
now?  Or is it pretty much every man for himself until they release the
source?  Meaning, say I start on a simple app, but want feedback.  Do I
need to create a project (sourceforge, etc) or is there a specific place
for OpenMoko software?