Map software and proprietary data.

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:52:05 CET 2007

Dominik,

Something similar has already been discussed here. See
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-January/001242.html and
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2007-January/001084.html
>From the last one I understand that Sean (in the long run) will try to make
a GPS navigation package available, given enough interest in the Neo1973 (so
he can 'convince' other companies to cooperate) and enough interest for
navigation software.

Shipping is going to be worlwide, cost is 350$ + shipping.

Marc.