How to get involved (HELP!!!)

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Wed Jan 24 22:54:45 CET 2007

The same temporary wiki will be the place for all things until the official
wiki is available. There are no sample application yet (at least not when I
last looked), so you can be the first!

We could also use simple step-by-step instructions for setting up the
envirnment, rather than just the pointer to OpenEmbedded. If you take notes
while you do it, that would be a great starting point.