How to get involved (HELP!!!)

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 22:58:15 CET 2007

Jonathan,

Probably, you're on your own right now. If I were you, I wouldn't make a
sourceforge project yet as in the announcement of Sean he mentioned this:

    Also, at this time, the following community dedicated websites
    will be available:

    * http://openmoko.org/ -- for the actual development community
    * http://wiki.openmoko.org/ -- for an official wiki of the project
    * http://bugzilla.openmoko.org/ -- for bug tracking
    * http://planet.openmoko.org/ -- for an aggregated feed
    * http://projects.openmoko.org/ -- for user-contributed projects
<--- That's what you want, I guess.

Regards,

Marc

Thanks and will do...working on getting OpenEmbedded installed as we