How to get involved (HELP!!!)

michael at michaelshiloh.com michael at michaelshiloh.com
Wed Jan 24 23:03:28 CET 2007

None of us are on our own.

I would say use this mailing list, assuming, of course, that you're not
writing a complicated application and would post thousands of lines of code.
But for simple applications I think most of us would welcome the technical,
practical content.

And of course any results or interesting observations you make along the way
should go on the temporary wiki.

Michael