Pictures of Neo1973 under GFDL for wikipedia

Marc Verwerft marc.js.verwerft at gmail.com
Wed Jan 24 23:57:33 CET 2007

Salve Sean!

Thanks for letting use those pictures. But in order to be _absolutely_ sure,
the wikipedia people would like something more formal. Please have a look at
this page http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Email_templates and send
them the 'declaration of consent' in the rectangle if you agree. Then they
know it's legitimate. Can you put me in copy, so I can finish that article
;-) ? Sorry I didn't mention it the first time around, but I was unaware of
it.

Regards,

Marc.