request for openmoko-devel list

Brandon Price brandon at dacrib.net
Thu Jan 25 01:04:18 CET 2007

I know its idiocy to reply to ones self but I wanted to correct my
bias. If you have experience that could help the project, please
post. Otherwise just chill and all of your questions will be answered
in the official wiki or via google. There is too much noise and it is
detrimental.

On Jan 24, 2007, at 6:54 PM, Brandon Price wrote:

> +1 on openmoko-dev, or a new rule. If you have not read through the
> last months threads; or worked with an embedded linux target
> before; shhh.
> On Jan 24, 2007, at 6:11 PM, Kent Karlsson wrote:
>
>> I vote +1 on a openmoko-dev list.
>>
>> -- kent
>>
>> On 24 jan 2007, at 14.42, Corey wrote:
>>

>>> I'm more than certain that the OpenMoko crew is extremely busy
>>> with many
>>> important efforts right now, but it should be a very simple task
>>> to open a
>>> new mailing list. Doing so - sooner than later - would be hugely
>>> beneficial
>>> in the immediate sense, as it would diversify the list traffic so
>>> that there
>>> will be a place for strictly development-oriented communications,
>>> and
>>> another ( this one ) for blue-sky/general/noisy community-oriented