embedded system research (was: Re: request for openmoko-devel list)

Brandon Price brandon at dacrib.net
Thu Jan 25 01:12:31 CET 2007

How embedded did you want to go. You mentioned wanting a gui; is
there a reason there? If you don't absolutely need the gui then look
into something like a soekris board such as that used in the stompbox
(google it), or if you NEED a gui maybe you should look into
something like a mini itx box booting from a compact flash card. If I
knew more about your project I could tell you more.