OMG wiki license

Aloril aloril at iki.fi
Thu Jan 25 08:29:24 CET 2007

As subject implies I have proposal I fear might lead to long flamewar. I
hope I'm wrong.

Given these assumptions/facts:

1) We want to copy stuff from unofficial wiki to official wiki when it
becomes available.

2) Unofficial wiki doesn't have any copyright statement

1) looks legally problematic given 2)

Proposal:

1) Anybody who has contributed more than few lines to unofficial wiki
gives permission to copy their contribution to official wiki no matter
what license official wiki will use.

2) Statement like "You allow your contribution to be copied to official
wiki under license official wiki will be using." is added to unofficial
wiki when user is editing page.

--
Aloril <aloril at iki.fi>