Map software and proprietary data.

Dominik Smogór dsmogor at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 08:54:46 CET 2007

Well, sure I would and probably will, but the case for maps for a frequently
traveling people with reliable coverage remains. I don't think it will
disturb my decision of buying the device, but non-geek users will rather
take mapping software for granted being advertised a gps enabled phone.
That may as well be the resellers issue.