Neo1973: Mobile Phone or Mobile Computer?

Shu Hung (Koala) koalay at
Thu Jan 25 11:39:50 CET 2007

On 1/25/07, Miquel Herrera <maht at> wrote:
> Shu Hung (Koala) wrote:
> > Why don't we just use the Flash for Linux 9 on OpenMoko?
> > We may also use Minimo < > on
> > OpenMoko as browser, too.
> >
> AFAIK minimo is for Windows Mobile, isn't it?
> Cheers
> Miquel

Minimo is a Gecko application, like Firefox and Thunderbird. It should be
easy to have it compiled and run on Linux platform. Actually, they have plan
to put Minimo on Linux<>.
It seems to me they might just need a Linux smart-phone partner for
development and test. If OpenMoko is using Minimo, we can also take
advantage from the Mozilla community.

Koala Yeung
P.S. I'm a Firefox fans afterall