OMG wiki license

Richard Franks spontificus at
Thu Jan 25 13:29:47 CET 2007

IANAL (or a hobby lawyer!) but I think if someone has contributed to
the unofficial wiki without checking for a license, and without
specifying their own license... then there is no copyright issue as
the contributors have implicitly put their words into the public

At least, I think it would be very hard to make a problematic legal
case from this.