Ready For Prime Time?

Sam Kome sam.kome at motricity.com
Thu Jan 25 15:50:11 CET 2007

Joe,

As with many US gov sites, the information scent isn't as strong as it
could be, but start here: https://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/oet/cf/eas/

You'll want the 'Generic Search' link on the left, "Reports" menu.
When you find a phone (I haven't looked for Neo yet, I suspect it hasn't
been filed), click on "Detail" in the "Display Exhibits" column. And
have a .pdf viewer handy.

Hopes this helps,

SK