Free This Mailing List! (was Re: GNU discussion (was re:Free your phone))

Marcel de Jong mdejong at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 00:55:39 CET 2007

I think we've heard the viewpoints of both sides...

In my humble opinion, this whole discussion (while it showed some good
viewpoints on both sides) is a bit premature. We haven't seen any
documentation from the Openmoko team that suggests that they use one
notation or the other.
As Sean already stated; they will acknowledge the importance of GNU;
how they do that is their decision. So please, let this discussion
die.

sincerely,
Marcel de Jong