Possibilities for commercial software?

Ortwin Regel ortwin at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 01:17:56 CET 2007

I share your opinions but try to tell that to some developers... :-/
They feel safer if they can bind their program to only work with one
hotsync ID, one device, one SD card... Even if it does not work.
It would be nice if some more developers could be convinced that
selling without restrictions can work. However, that makes a central
marketplace even more important: It has to be easier to find a legal
copy of the game than to find a pirated one.