emulator something like greenphone vmware?

Richi Plana myopenmoko at richip.dhs.org
Fri Jan 26 03:08:55 CET 2007

On Thu, 2007-01-25 at 21:14 +0100, Rodolphe Ortalo wrote:
> Le jeudi 25 janvier 2007 à 10:20 +0200, Denis Kot a écrit :
> > Hi all
> > I did searching by lists but didn't find anything about emulator, so
> > my question is:
> > is there will be something like emulator like greenphone has? so I
> > (and others) can play with phone virtualy and make decision to buy it
> > or not.
>
> If I understood correctly, the simplest way is to use xoo (nested X11
> server with surrounding decoration) and run OpenMoko applications (Intel
> version) on it.

If I understand the original poster correctly, he's looking for a
hardware emulator. Personally, I would like to see an emulator for the
Samsung s3c2410 as well. What instruction set does it use? Its own? ARM?
Is there an emulator? Can the emulator be set to emulate all the devices
(or whatever is attached to the host computer)?
--

Richi