Developers phone also fit for early adopters?

Joe Pfeiffer jjpfeifferjr at comcast.net
Fri Jan 26 03:57:25 CET 2007

Pranav Desai writes:

>What about the hardware, will that be the same for March and September
>? or can that also change, due to some issue with the developer
>phones.

I'm really hoping that V.2 will have some of the ideas that have been
proposed here, especially the compass and camera.

I wish I could be optimistic about wi-fi, but I don't know of anything
coming down the pike that will fix the low power + open interface
troubles that are keeping it off V.1.

I really don't care about accelerometer.  I don't play many games, and
those seem to be the motivation for that.

And I'm *really* hoping there's a good hardware upgrade program!