Developers phone also fit for early adopters?

Joe Pfeiffer jjpfeifferjr at
Fri Jan 26 03:57:25 CET 2007

Pranav Desai writes:
>What about the hardware, will that be the same for March and September
>? or can that also change, due to some issue with the developer

I'm really hoping that V.2 will have some of the ideas that have been
proposed here, especially the compass and camera.

I wish I could be optimistic about wi-fi, but I don't know of anything
coming down the pike that will fix the low power + open interface
troubles that are keeping it off V.1.

I really don't care about accelerometer.  I don't play many games, and
those seem to be the motivation for that.

And I'm *really* hoping there's a good hardware upgrade program!