Running linux programs

Sam Kome sam.kome at
Fri Jan 26 15:52:50 CET 2007

The answer to your question is Yes.  If you want more specific information, please read the following resources for the technical how-to; it's all out there.

To search the mailing list:

In your favorite search engine: [keyword(s)]

2007 Neo1973 Roadmap:

OpenMoko blog:

OpenMoko Wikipedia Entry:

Software Framework Wikipedia Entry: (includes homepage where you can download env.)

Hope this helps!

From: community-bounces at [mailto:community-bounces at] On Behalf Of ????????? ????????
Sent: Friday, January 26, 2007 9:27 AM
To: community at
Subject: Running linux programs

Hi all!

Sorry, if I'm breaking some rules. I didn't find how to search

Will I be able to run my linux programs on OpenMoko? After recompilation, of course.

NOTICE: This e-mail message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information of Motricity.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.