Running linux programs

Sam Kome sam.kome at motricity.com
Fri Jan 26 15:52:50 CET 2007

Welcome!

The answer to your question is Yes.  If you want more specific information, please read the following resources for the technical how-to; it's all out there.

To search the mailing list:

In your favorite search engine:

site:lists.openmoko.org [keyword(s)]

2007 Neo1973 Roadmap:

http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/announce/2007-January/000000.html

OpenMoko blog:

http://planet.openmoko.org/

OpenMoko Wikipedia Entry:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Openmoko

Software Framework Wikipedia Entry: (includes homepage where you can download env.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Openembedded

Hope this helps!

Sam