Possibilities for commercial software?

Dean Collins Dean at cognation.net
Fri Jan 26 17:01:06 CET 2007

Dave, whilst all software is free - rent isn't (oh and that nasty habit
of eating every 6-8 hours is a real bitch as well).

Of course there will be commercial software available for the OpenMoko
community.
And once a developer puts a price on an application, should you 'share'
or 'unauthorise copy' an application then you are a pirate.

Unless of course you don't mind me coming over and 'sharing' your
refrigerator.

Regards,

Dean Collins
Cognation Pty Ltd