Some thoughts about the real importanted dates for OpenMoko/Neo1973 3GSM World 2007 Barcelona this year ...Re: Developers phone also fit for early adopters?

Gervais Mulongoy gervais.mulongoy at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 17:44:41 CET 2007

I have to admit that I kind of agree with Marcus, especially in terms of
leveraging the free marketing that will happen from an early release.

But in order to do this properly, we need to better organize the OpenMoko
support infrastructure.

Support will be required for:
* Hardware issues
* Core software applications
* Software stack issues

Marcus, how do you propose this will be done?

I think we need to first leverage the community to create a support
infrastructure with at least the following minimum requirements:
* a Bug/Feature tracking system per component of the software stack to track
development/progress.
* a Wiki which we can use to create the HOWTOs, FAQs, and other guides which
we can publish in PDF (or whatever) as manuals etc.

What do you think about that?