Neo Carputer (was: idea for Neo 2nd generation: Accelerometer)

Crane, Matthew mcrane03 at harris.com
Fri Jan 26 18:32:14 CET 2007

I mentioned this in another thread too, but a usb->svga adapter with
bluetooth, audio, the CAN or other car electronic interface would make a
sophisticated docking station that the Neo would be plugged into when
driving.  Another application that follows would be to use the GPS
combined with a bluetooth headset to make a map system speak it's
directions as your moving, like some car GPS units do, although there is
no open-source system that could do that at the moment.