Developers phone also fit for early adopters?

Sean Moss-Pultz sean_mosko at fic.com.tw
Fri Jan 26 18:35:33 CET 2007

On 1/26/07 8:47 AM, "Marcus Bauer" <marcus.bauer at gmail.com> wrote:

> Just get the shit out and stop talking about September. Get the brain
> share into it -  nobody will mind if you keep doing the decisions.

Can we please keep this list civilized?

> This is a great opportunity for Linux/Open Source (add GNU to your
> liking. It is called first mover advantage and emerging market. Jeez,
> you are Mr. OE, just get that stuff running and the rest will happen by
> itself. And yes, it is a good thing if you keep steering it for a while
> like a dictator.

Marcus, these kind of comments are not constructive at all. Mickey is a core
member of OpenMoko and is doing an amazing job. You haven't even seen the
work he's done and you're already bashing us? What is your point? I don't
see where you're hoping to go with this?

-Sean