Developers phone also fit for early adopters?

Marcus Bauer marcus.bauer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 19:39:34 CET 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-27 at 01:37 +0800, Sean Moss-Pultz wrote:

> Listen, there's nobody on this list that wishes we'd had this phone out in
> January more than I. But delays happen. You can't seriously be calling us
> liars now are you?

Gosh no, that would be nonsense!

However I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to know if it is
production constraints that shifted the final date to September or if it
is a question of Marketing?

If I'd have a wish free for this year, then it would be that OpenMoko
becomes the predominant Mobile Plattform and as I like the form-factor
of the Neo, for sure I'd like to see many Neos too.

Marcus