idea for Neo 2nd generation: Accelerometer

Steven Milburn steven.milburn at
Fri Jan 26 19:47:38 CET 2007

Wow, I can't believe I got that backwards, thanks for the correction.  Kind
of embarrassing considering I actually work on this stuff.  However, it
doesn't invalidate that you don't need any more information than the
accelerometer and a starting point in order to track velocity and position.
I'm going to go work on removing the foot I shoved so far into my mouth