GNU discussion (was re:Free your phone)

David Schlesinger David.Schlesinger at
Sat Jan 27 17:50:38 CET 2007

On 1/27/07, David Schlesinger <David.Schlesinger at> wrote:
>Yeah, and maybe the people who fought for an America free from Britian
>should've just gotten on a boat or swam elsewhere.

I don't see the relevance of your response at all, I'm afraid.

Mr. Man there seems to be having problems with the notion of capitalism in general--problems I certainly don't feel that I'm experiencing, by the way. He'd appear to see it as the central cause of whatever unhappiness he's experiencing. Given that he's apparently going to be desperately unhappy in such a milieu, the only solution would seem for him to go elsewhere.