Position of u-SD slot?

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Sat Jan 27 21:30:16 CET 2007

Salve Michael!

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007, Michael Dickens wrote:

> I'm interested in making use of the u-SD slot with a card much like
> the Spectec microSDIO WiFi 11g Card, but one developed "in house" for
> more general wireless networking.  I assume that the u-SD slot is
> accessed via the back side of the device, but does anyone know if it
> will be behind the battery or on the side of it?

Sorry, it will be behind the battery, so an USB hub with battery power
and an USB WiFi Adapter will be an alternative....

Of course WiFi is interesting, but I see it as advantage to concentrate
on Bluetooth solutions first. Bluetooth with a free hackable phone will
have general wireless networking potential as well ;)

Greetings,
rob