A: desktop software?

Fabian Off fabian2_de at yahoo.de
Sun Jan 28 00:05:28 CET 2007

Am Samstag, 27. Januar 2007 schrieb Oleg L. Sverdlov:
> What software is planned on desktop side? If any.

Well, even if there will be no desktop-software, specially for the Neo,
I think it'll support serveral protocols for syncing (for example
syncml). So its not a problem to sync with any software supporting
these protocols. I don't know which Windowsapp will do so, but there
are at least three or four of them for kde (well, I know, kde != linux
but they are well-integrated in the kdedesktop).
So IMHO the project will not fail because of this.

Fabian