Phone enhancements

Bryce Leo bryce.leo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 28 00:44:24 CET 2007

> Seriously.. a breathalizer embedded in the mic, I know I'd love that!
> Can't see it happening though, but it probably wouldn't be all that
> expensive. Still, most people won't be interested in it.

... I don't know if you've looked at the cost of a stand alone
breathalyzer however it ends up being 70 bucks (cheapest i've found)
so if you just get the sensor with no software and add in the
additional discout of bulk buying you're probably looking at an
additional 20-50 on the phone depending on the supplying company. Not
a bad increase in price really but for the first gen device i
personally wouldn't include it.