dialer interface questions

Ben F-W openmoko at flemingwilliams.co.uk
Mon Jan 29 08:45:54 CET 2007

Richi Plana wrote:
> You'll be surprised at how
> big dictionaries can get and how much it bogs down the CPU when you try
> to compress it. If not for that, I had a whole slew of fancy ideas I
> wanted to implement that would make the cellphone seem as if it could
> read your mind with just a few keystrokes.
Richi,

Great to have your expertise available! Don't know if you were on the
list when I posted
http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2006-December/000798.html
- but do you know how difficult the idea there would be to implement? Or
if some phones already provide it (and I've just been unlucky so far)?

Thanks,

Ben