Phone enhancements

Jan Van Vlaenderen jan.vanvlaenderen at
Mon Jan 29 12:44:17 CET 2007

When the GPS senses you are zigzagging on a street, the phone could shutdown
your engine too :-)
Even people that are not able to drive a car can be stopped.
A lot less problems in my town on sunday morning ;-)

On 1/28/07, Declan Naughton <piratepenguin at> wrote:
> On 1/28/07, Tehn Yit Chin <tehn.yit.chin at> wrote:
> > I know, couple the breathalyser with the GPS, the phone could detect
> > you are driving while drunk and call the cops! ;-)
> lol!
> > That would be a really neat selling point for the next version, gps
> > and a breathalyser the ultimate college student phone, then when you
> > wake up dazed and confused you'll know weather you should drive back
> > home and also know how to get there. :-D
> ha, I think we can emulate this feature with no sensor at all:
> if (saturday-morning && student)
>   intoxicated();
> --
> Declan Naughton

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your
attitude. Don't complain.