idea: World Clock

Andrew Turner ajturner at highearthorbit.com
Mon Jan 29 19:27:47 CET 2007

Well, what if you just entered the phone number - based on the country
code & region/area code, the time is displayed at that location.

Or when you go to your address book and show a user, it shows the time
for that person.

And while you mention it - re: Alarms, the *best* interface feature
for an alarm I've ever seen is on my current mobile. After you set the
alarm, it confirms by saying, "Alarm will ring in 8h 40m". That is
such a comfortable feeling to confirm the alarm is set right (that
it's not for PM by saying 20h ;)

Andrew

On 1/29/07, Mary Stovel <mstovel at comcast.net> wrote:
> The pictures of the Neo show a clock.  Will this be a world clock?
> I would really like one so that when I get to Germany next year, I
> can keep track of time back home for making my calls.  One with
> ability to set alarms would be great.
> mary

Andrew Turner
ajturner at highearthorbit.com        42.4266N x 83.4931W