Silent mode timeout

Marcus Haebler haebler at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 22:45:41 CET 2007

I would like to see a specific profile activated when I am in the car.

Based on recent GPS changes (vectors) the phone should be able
to conclude that I am in the car and switch the profile to my car
profile (e.g. loud ring tone + visual indication).

We could sum the whole feature up under "GPS location & vector
and time sensitive profile switching".

Best,

Marcus