Possibilities for commercial software?

Rod Whitby rod at whitby.id.au
Tue Jan 30 04:24:48 CET 2007

Oleg Gusev wrote:
> No.

Then on what basis, Oleg, do you make the statement "Free-Software-only
is the goal" without prefixing that sentence with "In my opinion ..." ?

Your goal may not be shared by others on the project.  Stating it as
"the goal" only incites people.  Stating it as "my goal", or "my
opinion" is not nearly so inflammatory.

In general (and in my opinion), the phrase "In my opinion" is not used
often enough on this community mailing list, and would go some way to
defusing some of the heated debates ...

-- Rod