AT commands document (Was: Fax modem? Fax software? Neo as T.38 gateway?)

Carlo E. Prelz fluido at fluido.as
Tue Jan 30 07:20:14 CET 2007

	Subject: Re: Fax modem? Fax software? Neo as T.38 gateway?
	Date: mar 30 gen 07 12:02:42 +0100

Quoting Andreas Kostyrka (andreas at kostyrka.org):

> > My question is: would the GSM chip has a modem
> > for data connections and also fax support?
> Good question. And if it is, is it a standard class 1 faxmodem like
> common with GSM mobiles nowaday?

Related question: is it possible to have (a pointer to) the document
with the AT commands that the closed telephone module responds to?
Most probably, the description of the AT+FCLASS command should contain
info about fax functionality.

Maybe, a repository with datasheets (I think about interfacing the
telephone module and the GPS subsystem, but there may be more) could
be already made available.

Carlo

* K * Carlo E. Prelz - fluido at fluido.as             che bisogno ci sarebbe