Possibilities for commercial software?

Aloril aloril at iki.fi
Tue Jan 30 19:43:28 CET 2007

On Fri, 2007-01-26 at 11:01 -0500, Dean Collins wrote:

> Unless of course you don't mind me coming over and 'sharing' your
> refrigerator.

I don't have a 3D printer, so please could you bring your own 3D printer
with you? ;-)

PS.
Before you think above line as ridiculous, I think 3D printers are in
similar state that microcomputers were at 1970s.
http://hardware.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=07/01/09/2239206
Of course printing refrigerator isn't yet realistically feasible.

However, eventually I think similar discussion will happen about 3D
printers as now happens about software.

To bring discussion a bit back to topic: In future one feature for phone
is how easy it is for user to print new case for her/his phone.

--
Aloril <aloril at iki.fi>