music applications: piano, drum, bell...

kkr kkr22.mpt56 at bluewin.ch
Wed Jan 31 03:39:46 CET 2007

I am not sure to well understand how works this new screen generation
(multi-point touch screen)...

Can he discern the force of pressure exercised with the finger over the
screen (weak, normal or strong)?

Can anybody confirm it?

If yes, we would be able to built a music application like a piano (or
synthesizer). Sound would be different according to the force exercised
by the finger (Like a true one, or, at least, a more realistic).

And of course, to be able of playing several notes simultaneously (Do+Re
+Mi)

Regards,

PS:  And the same for a drum.
PS2: And with an accelerometer, we can play other instruments, like a
bell.