Translators needed?

Oleg L. Sverdlov oleg at ols.co.il
Wed Jan 31 13:53:24 CET 2007

I suppose we 'll get access to localization files when the SDK is
published.

Hopefully, there will be some sort of source code translation
repository, or we'll need to establish it.

How will OM/FIC team manage translations?

Is it a good idea to have a separate mailing list for translation
related topics ?

NB I offered to do Russian and Hebrew translations, it looks like the
Russian team is growing! We need more RTL-minded people too.

Oleg