Any alternative ideas to fullscreen popup-messages?

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Wed Jan 31 17:01:03 CET 2007

Salve!

PC, webbrowser or mobil phone - hate popup messages,
while doing something they are overlapping what I was
doing/reading...

-battery is low
-incomming SMS/Call
-alarm clock
-keylock

it would be nice when the message wouldn't be
full sice, wouln't be on highest level so I can
finish my sms/email todo entry... and answer the
phone then...
Transparent windows would help and maybe when every
window have two sizes - full and reduced so that
the big screen 480x640 have space for system message
without naging...

Does you¹ have ideas how this could look like?

Greetings,
rob

¹should be clear that I mean everybody here on the
 list ;)

PS: I missed to add in my mails with mentioned
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenMoko
    that it is __great__ that some people started to
    write about OpenMoko :)))