AT commands (Re: But wich GSM chip? Re: AT commands document (Was: Fax modem? Fax software? Neo as T.38 gateway?))

Dimitris Kogias dimitris at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 17:32:12 CET 2007

Harald Welte wrote:

> So I really don't understand all this fuzz.  It's really very much
> standard compliant.

Misunderstanding:  Robert asked several questions including one about AT
commands, Sean really replied to the "chipset details one".  See earlier
postings on this thread.

Having known of vendors which charged $$ for their AT command "specs"
(i.e. info on bugs/incompatibilities), I thought I'd better check...

D.