We have alread 9 languages! :) Re: Translators needed?

Robert Michel openmoko at robertmichel.de
Wed Jan 31 17:35:17 CET 2007

Salve José!

Your offer started a very fruitfull thread - thank you!

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, José Suárez wrote:

> Hi to everybody.
> I've been quite excited about the OpenMoko development and release
> schedule.
> I'm pretty sure I would like to buy one Neo1973 when they were
> available and
> became usable.
> I'm not a developer and don't know how to code, but I would like to
> contribute
> to the OpenMoko project to make it great. Given that the only way I
> think I
> could help at the moment is by translating some of the UI/GUI messages

Your mail started a very fruitfull thread, we have no the
offer of translation help for 9! languages :)

Please all visit:
http://www.linuxtogo.org/gowiki/OpenMoko/Translation
and add your name when you like to join.
As more people like to help for one languages as better,
and less work for everybody ;)

Greetings,
rob