Frensh :) http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenMoko Re: [moved to openmoko-community]Re: Translators needed?

Alexandre Ghisoli alex at ghisoli.ch
Wed Jan 31 17:58:08 CET 2007

Le mercredi 31 janvier 2007 à 15:27 +0100, Robert Michel a écrit :
> Salve Foucault!
>
> On Wed, 31 Jan 2007, Foucault de Bonneval wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I can do it in French ... :)
> fine :) maybe somebody else Frensh speaking here?

I do, fr_CH more precisely.

I've done some translations in the past, and this is always a hard job.
Maybe get more translators could help.

> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenMoko
> http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenMoko
>
> When you like you can start now, or
> we can first use 3 days to make the
> english version better :)

Hum, not sure what you mean.
For example, wiki as totally different page content in different
languages. Do you mean that the fr. pages should be the exact
translation or can each languages have special content related to the
local usage or regulation ?

Oh, maybe you are just speaking of the embedded platform / apps in the
Neo1973 device.

If I can get some spare free time, I'll help as much I as can for
translation.

Regards
--
        Alexandre